QAS RECOVERY CENTRE
Queensland athletes now have access to the latest in sports training and rehabilitation facilities.
The state-of-the-art centre provides the facilities needed to help mend injured athletes and for quick recovery after intense training sessions.
RECOVERY CENTRE FACILITIES
- Four lane 25m cross training pool;
- Wet therapy area incorporating:
- Ice baths;
- Hot spa with massage jets;
- Sauna; and
- Cold plunge pool.
- Dry therapy area incorporating:
- Medical suites featuring consultation rooms for massage and physiotherapy;
- Change rooms;
- Stretching area;
- Large reception area; and
- Meeting rooms.
The QAS Recovery Centre is operated by the Queensland Academy of Sport and is not open to the general public. For more information about the QAS Recovery Centre, please contact the Queensland Academy of Sport directly:
Phone: 07 3708 7800