Public training timetable
Public training at QSAC is back, operating in line with our COVIDsafe plan .
Inline with current COIVD-19 restricitons, you must carry a mask with you and wear it indoors and outdoors when you are unable to maintain a social distance of 1.5m unless seated, undertaking strenuous exercise, or eating and drinking. For more information regarding current mask requirements please check the Queensland Health’s website.
All patrons please be advised that:
- Please wear a mask when you are unable to maintain a social distance of 1.5m unless participating in strenuous exercise, eating or drinking.
- Participants must have no physical contact.
- Participants must physically distance where possible.
- Check-in via the Check-in Qld app is mandatory for all patrons.
For further information regarding current COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations please visit Queensland Health’s website.
We ask all patrons to:
- Ensure they wear a mask as mandated
- Please pay with card - we are not accepting cash at this time
- Wipe down shared equipment after use
- Refrain from sharing personal equipment such as water bottles
- Read the training conditions and important information found here
Deep cleaning of facilities and equipment will continue to take place as part of our COVIDsafe plan.
Public Training session timetable