Public training timetable
Operations update: Friday, 27 August
Public training at QSAC is back, operating in line with our COVIDsafe plan .
Inline with current COIVD-19 restricitons, masks must be worn where unable to physically distance. For more information regarding current mask requirements please check the Queensland Health’s website.
All patrons please be advised that:
- Please carry a mask with you at all times and wear it when unable to physically distance.
- Participants must have no physical contact.
- Participants must physically distance where possible.
- Check-in via the Check-in Qld app is mandatory for all patrons.
For further information regarding current COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations please visit Queensland Health’s website.
We ask all patrons to:
- Ensure they carry a mask on them at all times and wear as mandated
- Please pay with card - we are not accepting cash at this time
- Wipe down shared equipment after use
- Refrain from sharing personal equipment such as water bottles
- Read the training conditions and important information found here
Deep cleaning of facilities and equipment will continue to take place as part of our COVIDsafe plan.
Public Training session timetable