CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please Note: This information is for day to day use of the venue only. For information specific to major events and concerts, please visit the event listing on our What's On page.
Management reserves the right of eviction and to prohibit entry of all persons under the influence of drugs and alcohol, disorderly or inappropriate behaviour, vandalism and admission evasion. Breach of the rules constituting offences may be reported to police.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry;
Management reserves the right to implement bag and body searches;
For your safety and security, random surveillance is in use at this venue.
- Deliveries and product from external caterers and commerical outlets
- Oversized items will not be permitted into the venue. Backpacks, handbags, satchels and baby bags are permitted as long as they are no larger than A4 size and are subject to a bag search
- Cans, glass containers, dangerous or illegal substances, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers, musical instruments, selfie sticks and GOPROS
- Potential weapons as determined by Security and Police such as knives, chains, studded belts etc.
- Photographic, video or audio equipment (mobile phones permitted)
- Any items (including clothes) that display offensive or political messages
- Any items that can be used as a projectile or create litter
- Items which, in the opinion of Managemnet, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person
- Items which, in the opinion of Management, have the potential to cause damage to the venue and it's facilities
- Folding Chairs
- Non-working Dogs
Management has the right to confiscate or refuse entry of prohibited items.
Management takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
Under the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998 (Qld) smoking is prohibited in all areas of the venue. Patrons who smoke within QSAC commit an offence under that Act, to which fines apply, and may be evicted from the venue. For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Tobacco Legislation webpage.
Scalping or purchase of tickets in breach of the Major Sports Facilities Act 2001 (qld) is an offence. Penalties of up to $1,500 may apply. Patrons who have purchased tickets in such a manner may be refused entry. For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Ticket Scalping webpage.
BY ENTERING THE GROUNDS, PATRONS AGREE TO:
- Behave in an appropriate manner
- Have their bags searched
- Reserved Seating: children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Children under the age of 12 are not recommended for the Field area
- Follow directions of staff
- Retain tickets at all times
- Not raise umbrellas during the event
Foul or abusive language, intoxication, illegal behaviour, throwing of articles and objects, or entering the field of play will result in eviction from the grounds.
Offenders will be arrested and charged.
Stadium Management reserves the right to ban entrance to future events.
Stadiums Queensland is collecting your personal information on CCTV in the venue for the purpose of venue security and public safety. Footage may be provided to the Queensland Police Service. All personal information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.